Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beauty



I love fall. I love the colors. Oranges and yellows and reds. A canvas of leaves on the grass. Leaves that go crunch when you walk. Leaves falling from trees gently like snowflakes. I love running in the fall. And pumpkins. Small ones, big ones, Jack-O-Lantern ones. Pumpkins in beer. Pumpkins in cookies. Pumpkins in coffee. Football on cozy Sundays while a pot of chili bubbles on the stove. Squash. Hot apple cider. Cold apple cider. Rum apple cider. Cool breezes and bright sunshine. Puffy vests. Boots. Scarves and mittens without fingers. Fall is beautiful. Is it my favorite. 

This fall, there is an election looming. TV commercials and newscasts and peoples front yards are all about politics. I wonder who will win. I wonder what will happen when they do. Will things change? Will we notice if they do? 

I'm sorry I don't have any recipes today. I have been busy. Work and school and being engaged (oh yes, I got engaged...more about that in another post). Weddings are a lot to think about. There is a lot that goes into a wedding. I am so excited. I am so happy. 

I changed my blog a bit. Do you like it? I need to write more, so get ready for more random, thought jots like this. I will try to get cooking and post some yummy food. For now, I am going on a lovely run on this beautiful fall evening with my handsome new fiance!

CIAO!


  

    

Me and my new fiance on a lovely fall day. Love love love...


No comments:

Post a Comment